A family were shocked to find a stranger in their home after accidentally forgetting to lock their door – but what he did next was far worse.
An anonymous mum posted her find on the Spotted: Yeovil Facebook Page, with pictures of the man asleep on her couch and evidence of his late-night antics.
The drunken bloke had left surprises in her family’s kitchen with vomit on the floor and poo in her kettle.
The wife wrote: “At the weekend my husband left our conservatory door open after I’d gone to bed and he forgot to close it.
“Sunday morning 5am-ish my little girl goes downstairs to watch tv instead of waking us up but immediately comes back upstairs saying there’s a man downstairs talking to himself.
“I thought it was just her imagination, half asleep I told her to go back to bed and I go back to bed. Anyway, go down to make a cup of tea and make breakfast around 7. Turns out there IS a man talking to himself downstairs.”
But when she brought the water to the boil – she realised she was boiling a turd.
“We quickly found out he had defecated inside our kettle as well as vomited in the kitchen, ” she added.
Naturally, people responding to the social media post lost their minds, as it received over 2k likes and 2.2k comments in two days.
One person said: “What’s life come to when you can’t even have a sh*t in a strangers kettle without everyone kicking off….”